Summary: Sean and Viggo are an evil pair of bastards.. and are very hard to resist..

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Orlando Bloom

Warnings: Non-con, Violence

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes

Word count: 4370 Read: 2694

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

Story Notes:
Violence, Non-con
Orlando tossed back another ale - his sixth or seventh of the night (it was still relatively early and already he was losing count) - as he watched Elijah practically seduce Craig Parker out of his knickers right in front of him.

The two men were getting almost obscenely friendly in such a public place, practically tongue-fucking in the semi-darkened booth of the pub. Orlando couldn’t see Lij’s hands, but he was certain from the way Craig was looking, the blue-eyed American’s fingers were giving him the hand-job of a lifetime.

From the way things were headed, by tomorrow morning Lij would add yet another conquest in his almost uncanny string of them, bringing his total to twenty over Orlando’s paltry sixteen.

With a snort of disgust, Orlando turned his attentions to getting as wasted as possible, trying not to let jealousy mar his buzz.

He didn’t get it.

From the moment he’d set foot on New Zealand, Orlando had known he was someone special. He felt desire emanating from many around him, from both men and women, using his androgynously beautiful looks to get whatever (and whomever) he wanted. When he was in full elven costume, he was damn near irresistible, and for some time, seldom went home alone.

All that changed when the angelic-looking Elijah Wood went on the prowl.

It was still hard for Orlando to believe how many people fell for Lij’s innocence act. The guy had no shame, could swear worse than any sailor, and the time he’d caught him sucking off Karl Urban and Martyn Csokas at the same time behind this same pub made it more than clear that Orli wasn’t the only sexual dynamo in New Zealand.

How their wager came about, he didn’t remember. What he did remember was Lij’s dirty, secret smile as within less than an hour he’d disappeared with Karl for nearly three days and came back much the worse for wear and quite smug.

There had also been the infamous ménage a trois with Andy and Cate, where all three had shown up on their respective sets extremely late and practically reeking of sex, and another one with Dom and Billy that Ian had “accidentally” walked in on.

Orlando had already tried to seduce Craig several weeks ago, but his subtle advances had been met with teasing rebuffs, and Orli backed off, assuming the Aussie was straight. Then again, no one could be quite certain of anyone’s sexual preference on the set, which explained why he had another man’s hands down his pants.

Of course all was not lost, for there had also been his wild successes, such as pounding Harry Sinclair in the wardrobe trailer until the man couldn’t see straight. Orli had also managed to bed at least ten of the “bearded ladies” who comprised the Rohirrim, with at least three of them wanting a repeat performance.

The one thing Orli realized early on about Lij from the first was that the blue-eyed actor was a switch – he seemed to like getting fucked as much as he liked fucking.

Not so Orlando. He was born a top and had no future plans to change that fact. His ass was virgin and as far as he was concerned, it was going to remain that way. He wouldn’t whore himself out the same way Lij did. He’d win their contest by being a real man.

Even better still, Orli would up the ante. He’d seduce the two men everyone wanted but few were ever allowed to have – Sean and Viggo. That would take the self-satisfied smirk off of Lij’s face.

*

That wasn’t an unpleasant thought to Orlando, who spotted the two men across the pub, drinking and sending heated sparks towards the other. It was as if they were having sex with just their eyes.

From the first day he’d met the both of them, he’d desired Viggo and lusted after Sean; was in lust with Viggo and fallen for Sean, his heart and his groin couldn’t seem to make up their mind which man he wanted more.

When they became a pair, the attraction increased a thousandfold. They’d been desirable on their own – as a couple they were absolutely devastating.

However, in the close world that was the film set, it didn’t take long for the gossip to make the rounds. Orli found out (like everyone else), that sexy duo was quite willing to accept the gratuitous participation of a third party once in a while, and gender was not a consideration.

It was pretty clear why, if one knew what to look for. They liked to play BDSM games, but both of them were natural Dominants and more often than not, neither felt in the mood to submit or to bottom.

They didn’t cheat on each other, but shared their affairs with the same easy camaraderie in which they shared the rest of their lives.

They’d had Dom Monaghan, who looked as if he were in a trance the other day; there was a far away look and feeble shine in his eyes, like he had gone through some secret rite of initiation. He’d also heard that a young female elf had been at their tender mercies, and one of the wardrobe mistresses (whom Orli had been shagging senseless for nearly a week) happened to mention the two big bite marks on each of the elf girl's’s pert breasts as well as other assorted bruises that one could only get when engaging in rough sex.

Oh yes, Sean and Viggo were definitely dangerous. They’d been dangerous alone – they were even more dangerous together.

But danger was Orlando’s middle name.

It wasn’t the danger he was thinking about. It was the chance to score one over Lij, who he knew hadn’t gotten around to Sean or Viggo yet.

*

Sean and Viggo were more than aware of the young man gazing at them with heated lust in his chocolate-brown eyes.

“You know he and the hobbit have some kind of wager going,” Sean mentioned off-handedly, pretending to ignore Orlando practically salivating. “Something about how many people they can shag.”

Viggo was amused. “And I suppose you know what the score is thus far, right?”

The green-eyed Brit grinned wickedly at his lover, “Oh, you wouldn’t believe what I’ve heard concerning said hobbit. Seems that our ringbearer likes to receive as well as give.”

“And I take it that elfboy over there doesn’t?”

Sean shrugged. “Doubt it. He acts like he’s too good to bottom. Arrogant little sod, he is.”

Viggo nodded. Orlando’s trademark “you know you want me” attitude grated on his nerves from the first time they’d met and had only gotten worse over time.

“Maybe we should have a little fun, hmm Sean?”

Green eyes turned to blue ones with dark humour, then surreptitiously turned to where Orlando was sitting. “I think you’re right, Vig. Besides, it’s been a long time since we’ve had a virgin.”

*

Orlando couldn’t believe how quickly his luck had turned as he walked between a pair of masculine bookends.

It was worth it to see Lij’s incredulous face, even if it had been merely for a split second.

Hell, he could have Craig – Orlando was on to bigger and better things.

It hadn’t even mattered to them that his going with them came with a condition:

“I don’t get fucked in the arse,” he told them point-blank as they left him at the door of his rented cottage. “I don’t care what else we do, but that’s off-limits.”

“Sure,” Sean agreed, eyes glittering dangerously, with a slight wink towards Viggo, who had his arm around Sean’s waist. “No problem. Come by tomorrow then.”

*

When Orlando showed up on their front porch the next day, they hardly talked to him at all, simply dragged him inside and dropped him on his knees.

First, they decided to use Orlando’s mouth.

Sean had very precise ideas on how the perfect blowjob should be performed and started training Orlando without the need for long explanations while Viggo looked on. If he made a mistake, Sean simply drew his cock from Orli’s mouth and slapped him. Not too hard or in anger, but almost absently, as if he were teaching a cat not to jump at the table by simple means of conditioning.

Orli had known from the outset that the two men liked to play rough, so the slaps didn’t come as a shock to him, nor did it take him very long to learn exactly what the mercurial Brit liked, every trick and lick and applying them in just the right manner and timing, well-trained, completely shaped for Sean’s special needs.

Then it was Viggo’s turn.

The Dane cared less about technique and more about how much of his thick cock Orlando could take down his slender throat. Deep-throating had never been one of Orli’s stronger skills, but after almost nearly losing consciousness more than once from lack of air, he learned just how to do just that and then some, lubricating his mouth and throat with enough saliva to make the passage easier.

As Orlando learned, his skills were utilized often.

While watching a Blades match, besides an ale and sandwiches (prepared by Orli of course), it was the ultimate turn-on for Sean to have a man between his legs, sucking him off. Viggo was just as interested in the game as he was and wouldn´t do that on these occasions, so this task automatically fell to Orli, who served them both either in the kitchen or with his mouth.

He knelt in front of them both, until, with a casual wink, Viggo or Sean would order him between their legs, opening their flies, getting themselves comfortable and fucking his mouth until he swallowed hard and eagerly, without ever looking at him once.

Sometimes they didn’t even interrupt their conversation while each took turns fucking his face, almost with a certain amount of half-hearted boredom. It didn’t take long for him to realize that he was nothing more than a cheap hole who was conveniently available and it rankled. Lij would have suited their needs far better. But Orli felt drawn to them, inevitably, tragically, irresistibly - every time a soccer game was on schedule, Orli made sure he had the evening free for them.

*

That was merely the beginning of their wicked ideas.

One day Viggo tied him to a chair in the kitchen, very tightly. He was naked and the rope cut deeply into the flesh of his thighs, stomach and chest, but his hands were free. Retaining this limited range for movement, Viggo handed him a paring knife and ordered him to peel a mound of vegetables placed on the table in front of him.

Leaving the door wide open, Sean and Viggo watched him from the living room. Orli was bound so tight that it felt as if his circulation was cut. Ironically, he held the means of escape in his hands, but was too stubborn to admit defeat as well as being just a little too much afraid of them to use it for slicing through the rope, while they watched him amusedly, enjoying his fear and respect for them.

Yet another evening they made Orli crawl around naked on the floor with a thorny cactus Sean had strapped to the small of his back. He inched slowly across the floor as they laughed maniacally at his clumsy movements. Twice, the cactus tipped over and the thorns deeply stabbed into the tender skin of his ass, drawing blood. He didn’t fail a third time, but Sean punished him anyway, giving him a thorough spanking instead until his ass glowed bright red and throbbed for several days afterward.

Other times, Sean simply fucked his mouth while Viggo spanked him. He spent a lot of time bent over either of their laps, getting spanked at one end and sucking cock on the other.

Yet, Orli came back for more. No matter how humiliating their treatment, Lij had nothing on him, and his asshole was still intact.