Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean's filthy mind comes up with an odd method of restraining Viggo

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 2353 Read: 1304

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

Story Notes:
Kink
Sean and Viggo had this ongoing bet between themselves whether they'd be able to think of - and try out - 50 different and very kinky ways to treat a lover.


It all had started with one smart-aleck comment of Sean's, while he was still in New Zealand. The fellowship was sharing a round of drinks when Viggo returned from an interview, looking truly pissed.

'Looks like they must have asked you about your love life again,' Orli joked as the tall man plopped down gracelessly beside Sean. 'You look, Vig, as if you'd swallowed something even more noxious than that maté stuff you're always drinking.'

Indeed, a grim face and thin lips - that was Viggo's typical expression when reporters pressed him for private information. He knew he should have been used to it by now, but since he wasn't considered an "A-list" celebrity, his expectations of privacy had been much higher.

Orlando seemed on a roll. 'Hmm, I wonder what kind of filthy little secrets you're hiding. Probably some seriously nasty kinks, eh Vig?'

Everyone chuckled, and Viggo showed a sour-sweet lopsided grin.

'Actually, I think our "king"'s ashamed because his sex life is extraordinarily boring.' Sean threw in with a casual drawl, his grass-green eyes glimmering with amusement. Viggo tried to kill him with a wicked glance, but Sean lay on the sofa, carelessly stretched out with his arms crossed behind his neck, a Sharpe-smirk on his face. 'After all, he hangs out with horses and writes poetry all day.'

Viggo lowered his lashes, very much like Aragorn after Boromir told him that Gondor needed no king, silently swearing revenge.

Later that evening, when every one else had long since forgotten the joke, Viggo sat very close to Sean, their thighs friendly rubbing against each other when one of them bent forward to pick up another drink.

Viggo leant over whispering, not without an edge in his voice, 'So, my sex life is boring, hmm?'

Sean didn't back down; instead, he faced Viggo full-on, locking eyes, and went for it.

'Can you prove otherwise?'

The challenge sent shivers through Viggo, running down his spine, creeping over his skin, jolting through his veins, but outwardly he remained quite calm as he answered, 'No. I can't.'

Sean's beautiful eyes filled with disappointment, and he made no effort to disguise his reaction.

'It is boring.' Viggo admitted, but the smile he wore was anything but dismayed at such a personal revelation. Instead he shifted his long, lean body closer. 'But then, perhaps you could be just the man to change that?' He lowered his voice even more, whispering hotly, seductively, 'You will change that, Sean, believe me.'

And when everyone finally went home, Viggo simply ordered, 'Come with me.'

*

That first night, Viggo took him, dominated him, set the rules and the pace, and Sean had neither expected nor wanted anything else. The next morning he awakened bruised, thoroughly fucked, and deliriously happy. Since that first night, it had become so much more than a challenge, a fight for dominance, or sexual entertainment. They were lovers.

Now, the reference to Viggo's boring sex life was more like a running joke between them rather than the actual truth. However, Sean wasn't above using that argument against his lover the first time he wanted to switch roles and whenever he wanted to coax Viggo into a new kink. Sean was very experimental in bed, and Viggo didn't mind that his filthy fantasies were even more arousing than ever in a relationship. And so one day they made a pact to carry out 50 different kinks, and Sean, being the more orderly partner, actually made a list for them to cross off each one completed.

*

Sean had rented the car, and the most important criteria for his choice was that the backseats could be folded down into a large flat mattress.

He parked in a secluded path in the forest, and took up his preparations in a high mood, humming and whistling joyfully.

The situation reminded him of his teenage days, when he had an affair with a married woman. She was around 30 and he only seventeen, and he used to fuck her in the backseat of her car. Romantic memories came back: looking up into blinking stars through the window while she rode him, the hooting of owls in the dark, greenish shining fireflies swirling around the car, or ice blossoms at the windows from their condensed breaths in cold winter nights. The chill of the night air on his naked skin when he took a piss afterwards and bluish moonlight on her skin, softly outlining her contours.

There had also been some comic memories, though at the time the situations had been far from comical. He remembered the car being stuck in a muddy ditch and he having no choice but to ask a farmer who was working on a field nearby to drag them out with his tractor. The curious look of the farmer, raking Sean and the lady from head to feet, taking in their tousled hair, flushed cheeks and swollen lips with knowing reproach in his face. And all the while she was half weeping hysterically, afraid the farmer would gossip and their secret would be revealed.

Sean smiled blissfully and felt very much at home. He couldn't wait to see Viggo's reaction.

Viggo's first reaction to the car now-turned four-wheeled love nest was a deep frown. 'Sean, what the hell is that for?'

He watched his lover with a mixture of anticipation and suspicion, with the last finally gaining ground, as Sean began to fill out the gap between the front seats with blankets, taking special care that the gear shift and the handbrake were well padded.

There was nothing worse than a blonde cocky Brit, especially one with mischief practically written all over him. 'Well, the surprise would be lost if I told you now, wouldn't it, luv?' Sean answered saucily, but seeing Viggo's sceptical face he decided to interrupt his careful arrangements and deal with his slightly uncertain lover first.

'Put your hands behind your back.'

Viggo had not protested when Sean ordered him to strip, but this wasn't what he'd planned. Like a stubborn child who didn't want to eat his vegetables, he folded his arms in front of his chest. 'Why do you have to tie up my hands? I agreed to bottom for you. I think that's fair enough.'

'Shut up, Viggo.' Sean's tone was hard. Viggo cast down his eyes, but the pout stayed. Viggo truly had a lovely pout. In spite of his high cheekbones and hollow cheeks, the dimple in his chin and the sharp wrinkles near the corners of his mouth, in spite of all these typical characteristics of a rock-hard manly man, he could still look like an innocent boy sometimes, prettily sulking.

Sean could not resist and pressed a kiss on Viggo's firmly closed lips. 'This is my fantasy and you will comply, is that clear? You know very well that's only fair. After all, think of all the things you've made me do?'

Viggo hated the fact that Sean was right, and it didn't help his mood in the slightest, but even an eloquent rhetorician like himself couldn't do anything about it but to concede the point. Sean had surrendered to him countless times and in every way Viggo wanted him to, so what could he say?

Sighing reluctantly, he obeyed and put his wrists behind his back, allowing for Sean to bind his hands together tightly with what felt like one of Sean's expensive silk ties.

Viggo knelt on the flattened back seats while Sean finished his odd action between the front seats, stuffing more blankets into the gap. In the end, he adjusted all three rear-mirrors, crawling back and forth in the car and testing the angles and perspectives. Then he turned to Viggo, an utterly wicked smirk and leer on his face.

'I want to fuck you very, very hard,' Sean drawled, and his grin grew wider as Viggo's cock twitched and raised its purple head. And Sean went on, never taking his eyes from the twitching appendage, as if he addressed it with his words, ignoring Viggo totally. Not surprisingly, the damn organ enthusiastically jumped with each and every seductively purred command, as if the connection to Viggo?s brain was cut off. Viggo grunted in annoyance, but to no benefit.

His cock, to borrow a phrase, ruled the roost.

'I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'd collapse underneath me. You won't be able to hold yourself upright, you would snap and fold, your knees would go limp and you'd soon lose the strength to turn your ass up under my trusts. Normally I'd just fuck you into the mattress, but this time I'd prefer that there's no give at all. I want your ass fixated, completely stuck in place, unable to move away even for an inch.'

Sean's eyes glittered dangerously, and Viggo's widened, swirling with lust.

And now Sean explained to Viggo's highly interested cock in which position he wanted Viggo this time.

Viggo had to bend down between the front seats, the upper part of his body in the front of the car, his legs in the rear, and his ass pinned between the seats. Now that was easier said than done, because Viggo was sure the gap between the seats was not even wide enough for his waist, let alone his ass, and with his hands tied behind his back he couldn't crawl or pull himself forward, so it took quite a bit of pushing and shoving on Sean's part - under constant muttering from Viggo - until Viggo's ass was firmly trapped between the seats. His hips were pressed together in a vice-like grip, his taut, muscular buttocks presented to Sean.

Viggo had been restrained before, but never had he been unable to move at least some part of him. All he could do, with utmost strain of his back muscles, was to lift his head and shoulders a little bit - just enough to get a glimpse into one of the rear mirrors, which all showed him different segments of Sean: a part of his hard chest with the rosy nipple. His biceps and shoulders, flexing. And that unspeakable dirty grin - perhaps better described as delightful snarl.

With a sigh, he lay down his head on the blankets Sean had put over the gear stick so considerately.

He felt walled in, like a glory hole for Sean's use. He had to admit, there was something rather arousing in the position.

'Me doth think you protested too much,' Sean admonished him. 'I'll have to discipline you first.' With a loud smack, made even more thunderous within the confines of the vehicle, Sean slapped Viggo's ass hard with an open palm. And before Viggo could form the words 'You bastard!' on his lips, he hit him again. And again. Sean slapped him methodically, precisely measured in a steady rhythm, like a punishing machine, completely unaffected by Viggo's curses and whimpers. It was only after a while that Viggo noticed Sean's heavier panting, betraying his arousal.

Sean stopped, stroking Viggo's burning ass cheeks appraisingly. His hands slid over sensitised skin in tiny circles, tenderly kneading. Viggo sighed deeply. Sean was totally focussed on his ass as if it was the only part of Viggo he noticed, his fingers exploring the cleft, spreading his cheeks teasingly, tickling his hole.

The cool lube soothed Viggo's hot flesh; he hissed in shock and relief, and seconds later Sean breached him, neither carefully, nor brutally, neither intending to hurt nor trying to avoid it, just using his hole like an item, indifferently set on his purpose.

Soon, Sean fucked him hard, harder than Viggo had ever been fucked before. He drove his cock in full force. There was no suspension, Viggo's body couldn't give way, could do nothing at all but take the hard fucking.

Sean arched backwards while he thrust into Viggo, later he braced his arms on the front seats, thus bending forward and changing the angle. Sean didn't touch Viggo, the only connection between them was Sean's cock in Viggo's hole, and Viggo didn't feel any other part of his body, only his ass, the stinging, burning, searing sensation in his ass, his whole existence shrivelled to being a hole for this huge cock, a shell for this living large jackhammer reaming him without mercy.

Sweat poured down Viggo's back. With effort, he turned and lifted his head a little again, catching a sight of Sean in one of the mirrors. The lust in Sean's face, the wonderful, greedy, selfish lust transfigured his features to an icon of sex. Never before had Sean's title as a ?sex god? fit better. Viggo slipped into trance, into another state of consciousness - filled, penetrated, claimed, overwhelmed by Sean like by a force of nature.

Sean felt Viggo's inner muscles contracting. The rush of power was intoxicating, knowing Viggo came simply by his thrusts, helplessly coming without being touched, panting as his body obediently reacted to Sean's will. Sean put his whole weight behind the final thrusts, practically let himself fall down on and in Viggo. He would have squashed Viggo, if Viggo hadn't had the support of the seats holding him. Sean spent himself in seven, eight ultimate thrusts, his mouth opened in a silent cry.

Sean waited, still groaning and panting, until his cock softened and slid out.

'Hate to shag and run, luv,' he said, wicked mirth in his breathless voice. 'There are a few strollers coming up the path. Sorry I have to leave you for a moment. Wouldn't help my reputation if they found me here, now would it?'br />

'Not funny,' growled Viggo. 'Now untie me you twisted Brit.'

As Sean undid the knots he teased, 'I bet if anyone were to see you like this, they'd never ask questions about your sex life anymore.'

'At least,' Viggo grinned, raising an eyebrow, 'It's definitely not boring.'