Summary: A serie of New Zealand drabbles, written for Viggo's 50th birthday.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes

Word count: 5218 Read: 2286

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

Ebay


Sean had been grumpy for no reason all evening, and finally Viggo sat down on the armrest of Sean’s chair.

“I think I’ll sell you,” he stated.

Sean huffed, “Sell me?”

“Yes, I’ll put up your picture up on Ebay, I think the one of you in cuffs I took last week. Then I’ll tell them how you enjoy nipple play, how you love being fucked, and how gorgeous you look when you come undone.”

Sean grinned, bad mood rapidly disappearing. “You think they’d buy me ?”

“What would they do with a grumpy old ass like you ?”


Hot


Sean looked warily at the candle burning on his side of the bed. “Power out ?” he asked, knowing all too well it wasn’t.

Viggo didn’t answer, busying himself with getting Sean undressed.

The first drop of hot wax on his nipple was wrong and right at the same time, and Sean squirmed in his bonds, said "stop" and "more" in one breath.

Viggo tilted the candle, dripping a trail of see-through drops cooling to white on Sean down to his pubic hair, almost hitting his twitching cock. Eyes wide, Sean tried to say stop.

“Do it,” he whispered hoarsely.


Carrot


Hearing Viggo’s voice, Uraeus peeked over his stall door. Viggo petted the big head, and rested his head against it. Man and horse looked at each other in mutual worship, while Viggo fed him a carrot.

The voice Viggo used talking to the horse was quite similar to the one he used in bed, and it got Sean horny. He stepped in close, pressing Viggo bodily into the stall door. He lay a hand on Uraeus' nose, the other hand on Viggo’s waist.

He rubbed his erection against Viggo’s arse, his voice a dirty whisper.

“I’ll feed you a carrot.”


Dilemma


In the car home Sean, who had seemed very pensive all day, broke the silence.

“I’ve brought some rope from the set, it’s in the back.”

“Rope ?”

“Yeah, been pondering all day whether to tie you down on your back, or face down on the bed.”

Viggo stared at him. “Me ?”

“Thing is, having you on your back I can tease you until you’re hard enough to ride. Face down, I could give you a taste of my belt.”

Viggo gulped audibly.

“You know you’ll have to fight me first, don’t you ?”

“Oh, I know Vig.”


Unnerving Surprise


Sean never fully let go before, but now he does, determined to get from Viggo what he wants.

Dinner forgotten, they stumble through the hall, colliding with furniture and walls. Finally Viggo gives in, relaxing into Sean’s biting kiss.

His hand closing around Viggo’s wrist, Sean takes him to the bedroom. He smirks watching Viggo shedding his clothes eagerly and get on the bed face down, without being told to do so.

Sean leaves the room and Viggo waits patiently until he returns with the rope.

The unexpected expertise Sean shows in tying Viggo to the bed is slightly unnerving.


Skill


“You seem to know what you’re doing, Sean,” Viggo said, testing the bonds.

“Did it before,” Sean replied casually.

“Care to share?” Viggo tried.

Sean checked the knots in the white rope that tied Viggo efficiently to the bedposts. “I played this character called Fenton, he tied this girl to his bed, raped her and tortured her with a burning cigarette. Then he seduced the film’s heroine, beat her up and raped her too. Just a small part, but quite enjoyable.

“You played some sexual criminal ?” Viggo asked him incredulously. “You never told me.”

“Actually Fenton was a Lord.”


Magpie


It was a magpie’s feather, perfectly black and white, with a faint blueish tip. It was quite beautiful really, but Sean wasn’t planning on letting Viggo know.

Like a dog, Viggo brought stuff he found on his daily walks. Once a week Sean just gathered the pebbles, leaves and whatever and got rid of them, but the following night there was always something new on his window sill or kitchen table. Oh well..

This was for keeps though. Sean looked at Viggo, helplessly squirming in the bonds. Surprising enough for a man always going barefoot he had awfully ticklish feet.


Black leather belt.


Two throw pillows propped underneath Viggo raised his ass. Sean yanked the black leather belt through the loops of his jeans.

The testing strike came close enough to feel the air moving, and Viggo pressed his hips into the pillows.

The first blow spread liquid fire over skin, and Viggo moaned.

A few more, and then Sean threw down the belt. Kneeling between Viggo’s legs, he blew a cool wind over heated skin.

“You do realize it’ll be your ass and my belt next time ?” Viggo asked.

“The one with the spikes ?” Sean asked hopefully. “Yeah, I know.”


Pastime


A break in filming, a stroll through the wood, and they sit down on a tree trunk.

Viggo’s fingers – in Aragorn’s gloves – unfasten Boromir/s tunic and shirt. It’s chilly and Sean’s nipples, exposed to the air, are stiff tiny peaks.

Sean eagerly sucks in the proffered fingers, his cheeks hollowing.

His breath hitches when he looks down at Viggo’s hand; long supple, saliva slicked fingers , rubbing and pinching his nipples.

The other hand works on Sean’s breeches, deftly closes around his cock Firm stroking without teasing and Sean moans, his eyes closing, pearly drops falling on Viggo’s gloved hand.


Technique


Late at night it was still warm, and skinny dipping in the big lake seemed a great idea. Elijah, Orlando, Billy and Dom, always in for fun, went with them.

Hobbits and elf busy drowning each other, Viggo and Sean waded to the shore after a while.

It was still warm enough to dry their bodies in the open air, and Sean stretched down in the sand. Viggo sat down beside him, watching the activity in the lake, his cock tantalizing close to Sean’s face.

Loud yelling from the lake swallowed Viggo’s wild cry, as Sean suddenly deep throated him.


On leave


With filming Helms Deep starting next week, Sean knew he would have to go home then to deal with his divorce.

He should feel like a soldier about to go on leave, but war was at home, and as much as he longed to see his girls, he really wanted to stay here,.

That night in bed when the lights were out, he hesitantly told Viggo, who kept quiet for a long moment, and then said,“Okay.”

Maybe Viggo turning his back to him was meant to make it easier for Sean, but it still felt like a physical blow.


Having it out


The air between them feels heavy with unspoken words, and Sean’s house seems too small to let it out.

Outside, breathing is easier. Looking up to the stars, Viggo searches for words, but it’s Sean who speaks first.

“So when I come back in four weeks will we still be ... ?”

Viggo turns to look at him, and for the first time in days they share a smile.

“If that’s what you want Sean.”

“Okay, then that’s settled,” Sean says, unclenching his fists.

*Wow,* Viggo thinks, when stepping back inside,

*I think Sean just told me he loves me.*


A bit of a handful


Leaving for England the next day, Sean is nervous. He wants to see his girls desperately, but he hates leaving Viggo, hates flying.

Viggo spends the evening distracting Sean, keeping him from getting drunk, and his methods prove very effective indeed.

Early next morning at the airport, Sean wants a drink, and the only way Viggo can persuade him not to is to push him into a stall in the men’s room, and distract him a bit more.

When Sean disappears into the gate, Viggo is sad but exhausted, and sits on a barstool,

“Make that a double,” he says.


Laptop


In London, Sean stared at the screen of his newly acquired laptop. This afternoon, his daughter had taught him the basics.

In Wellington Viggo grinned when he sent the digital birthday card he made earlier this week for Sean. How he would love to see Sean’s face when he opened it. He would pay good money for that.

In London, Sean laughed out loud opening the card. Could it get any better than Viggo lying naked on his bed, holding up a paper saying : *Happy Birthday, Sean,* and a large golden bow tied around his erect cock ?


Skunk


Back in New Zealand, Viggo still working on the last shoots of Helms Deep, Sean went to bed to sleep off jetlag. Anxieties were all forgotten as he felt he was home again.

When he woke, he was no longer alone. Apart from a warm body pressed against his, which was nice, there was a very unpleasant smell, and Sean turned around sharply.

Viggo, naked but dirty, grinned at Sean happily.

“Christ Vig,” Sean sniffed, ”you stink like a skunk. Let’s go fuck under the shower.”

”You have a great way with words Sean, I’ll grant you that.”


Viggo's mistress


Viggo’s mistress was called Art. Even though Sean had a secret fancy for her himself, he felt she took a too big part of Viggo’s life. Sometimes they disappeared together into Viggo’s studio, leaving Sean behind for hours. Those nights Viggo’s side of the bed stayed empty, the bed he had always considered rather small, but now seemed too large for Sean alone.

Occasionally she was in for a threesome, benevolently allowing Sean into their artistic alliance. Tonight was such a night, and Sean squirmed happily under Viggo’s hands, the small brush tickling his flesh, painting a nipple kingfisher blue.


Voyeur


There was a camera problem, and Liv strolled away from the set following the direction Viggo went in a few minutes ago.

She stepped back quickly behind the trees when she saw the men in the clearing. It was a very warm day, the sun highlighting the scene in bright colours.

Viggo in full Aragorn costume, head tilted back, eyes closed. Sean in street clothes, kneeling, sun throwing a golden halo around his head, his mouth on Viggo’s cock.

She knew she should leave, but shock turned into arousal, and she stayed until the men shared long slow kisses afterwards.


Rejection


“Look at the stars,” Viggo said, “aren’t they amazing ?”

“It’s just clouds of dust and gas stars are made of.” Liv sounded bitter, and she grasped Viggo’s arm.

She and Viggo had been shooting scenes, had been kissing a good part of the day and Liv seemed somehow affected by it.

Her other hand took Sean’s arm, and pulling them both closer to her, the invitation was more than obvious.

“Get some sleep, Liv,” Viggo said. The men smiled at her, entwining their arms.

They watched her as she walked away, her feet throwing up little clouds of dust.


Politics


To be honest, Viggo talking politics could be a little boring. Not that Sean didn’t agree, but Viggo could easily lose himself in endless rambling.

Tonight he was arguing with Sean Astin, and for once Sean almost liked the guy. His views – as opposite to Viggo’s as possible – left that stern look on Viggo’s face that Sean had learned to love.

Perhaps they wouldn’t even make it home. Maybe he would push Sean somewhere into an alley again, and fight him until Sean went down.

Sean slowly licked his lips, thinking of Viggo using him to fuck the anger out.


Tight fit


“Fuck Viggo, that hurts. Take it off, it’s too small.”

“It’s not too small, it’s supposed to be a tight fit.”

“Tight fit, my arse ! Why don’t you wear it if you like it so much ?”

“It’s really looks good on you Sean, black leather on pale skin.”

“It will be purple skin by tonight. Why do you want me to; what’s it to you, Vig ?”

“So I can look at you while filming, knowing you are wearing it, unable to – as you call it – have a wank. I want you to save it all for me.”


Payback


It was Pete’s birthday and there was a huge chocolate covered cake. Of course Viggo helped cut it, his Ranger’s knife slicing easily through sweet layers.

The hobbits, restrained from making a mess by dark glares from Costume, behaved for once.

Sean, handed a paper plate by Viggo, flicked out his tongue, tasting the rich cream on top of the cake. Certain of Viggo’s attention, he swirled his index finger through the whipped cream, and licked it slowly, his eyes closed.

The cock ring still held him in it's tight leather grip, but at least Viggo would be hurting too.


Completely rational


By the time Viggo gets home, Sean has had a phone call and already knows. He is ready to snap at Viggo, but when he sees him come in, looking exhausted and wary, his anger melts away.

He undresses Viggo, ignoring his weak protests, and puts him to bed. In the kitchen he heats up some leftover soup and forces Viggo to eat it.

“I was sure I would die, Sean. That I would never see you and Henry again.”

“If you had drowned in that river I would have fucking killed you,” Sean says, folding his arms around Viggo.


Back to life


Now that he’s got his life back, Viggo feels there are so many things he needs to do. He tries to tell Sean how he really must make up for things neglected, or even totally forgotten, but Sean hushes him, saying, “tomorrow Vig, not now.”

Viggo tries to argue, but Sean’s jaw is set in that stubborn way, so it’s no use, and he relents.

Sean’s hands stroke his face, and then they kiss, warm, slow and deep.

“Fuck me,“ Viggo demands.

“I love you,” Sean says, voice soft but clear.

“I know Sean. So make love to me then.”


Coming home


Pete stopped filming long after midnight and Sean waited for Viggo, made him lie down on the bed.

The blindfold covering his eyes felt great, and he tried to say so.

Be still.”

Heated oil on his skin, long strong fingers working on stubborn muscles and knots until they gave in.

“Turn over.”

He sighed in pleasure when the touch softened, his cock caressed by oil slicked fingers. A tremor starting in his thigh was soothed away, then a long finger pressed inside him, rubbing exactly that spot, pleasure spiked through him, and he came.

“Happy Birthday, Vig.”


October 20, 2008


“I still can’t believe you’re actually here !”

“Well, you’re only fifty once, Vig.”

“I just didn’t expect you, not after that email you sent me.”

“Did you check that link ?”

“I did, it was great fun. Who would have though that nearly ten tears after ‘Rings’ they would still write slash about all of us ?“

“Well for a fifty year old you’re quite a sex god in those stories, Vig.”

“It’s almost a shame that it’s all made up, well, most of it anyway.”

“Yeah,” Sean agreed, pressing a kiss on Viggo’s straining cock, “most of it.”